Medical Spa Services
Wellness Center Services
A consultation is required prior to all laser procedures. Your consultation will include an evaluation to determine what, if any, procedure(s) you are a candidate and discussion of associated risks, contraindications, and realistic expectations or potential benefits. Pricing of your procedure(s) will be determined based on your individual needs during your consultation.
- Titan™ Skin Tightening—The Titan™ is an aperture of our Cutera laser that promotes skin tightening through the use of infrared light. Infrared light has had a multitude of modalities in medicine for over thirty years while being proven safe and effective. The infrared light used in the Titan™ produces heat which penetrates into the deep layer of the skin while the surface is protected by cooling. This causes not only immediate tightening, but also stimulation of the production your own new collagen, which results in progressive tightening over the following six to eight weeks after the procedure. Since aging causes a depletion of collagen, the Titan™ is a great way to replenish your youth. The procedure is non-surgical, with no general anesthesia, and no down time. This procedure can be used to safely tighten sagging skin and/or provide a lift throughout the body including your face, neck, abdomen, arms, thighs, or breast.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)—(Also called photo facials) Diminishes or removes external signs of aging, particularly hyperpigmentation as seen in age spots, sun spots, freckles, and other sun or chemical damage. Test patches will be required with a minimum of 30-minute to 72-hour evaluation prior to full treatment.
- Hair Removal—Laser hair removal is one of the most common laser procedures presently used today. Our state-of-the art CoolGlide laser delivers long-lasting hair removal on all skin types. The CoolGlide laser can remove hair from all parts of the body including the face, legs, arms, underarms, back, chest and bikini lines.
The number of treatments you may require for optimal long-term benefits depend on the area you want to remove hair from, your hair type, and other factors such as age, weight, hormones, diet, hair growth cycle. It is for these reasons that the average treatment plans are planned with five treatments spaced appropriately for maximum hair reduction for that regions hair growth.
- Genesis—Non-Ablative skin therapy reduces fine lines, stretch marks, telangiectatic vessels, and redness/rosacea. The skin is gently heated with preferential targeting of fine structures. For best results, schedule a series of treatments two to three weeks apart.
- Vein Removal—Unsightly spider veins or reticular veins that may appear on the thighs, calves, ankles, or face can be removed or substantially reduced. Cherry hemangiomas and other vascular lesions can also be treated.
Other Medical Spa Treatments
From skin tightening to photo facials for sun or age spots, our broad range of laser treatments will have you looking and feeling younger fast!